Are you over 60, own a home and would like to eliminate your monthly mortgage payment and do the following?
Pay off the Current Mortgage
Pay off Monthly Debts
Obtain Monthly Income
Pull Cash Out to Invest
Pay Medical Expenses
Renovate your Home For “Age in Place”
Get Cash or a HELOC for a Rainy Day
We offer every type of Reverse Mortgage and can help a homeowner (that is 60 years of age of older) determine if a Reverse Mortgage is right for them.
To Determine Your Options, Please Complete the Short Questionnaire at:
Please also note, we have been in the business of helping clients for over 30 years and have over 200 “5 Star” Review on Yelp. Be assured we will go out of our way to ensure you make the right financing choice, keeping in mind your long term goals and short term needs.
If you’d like to learn more, check out our video or contact us for more info.
As for Mortgage Rates and the Stock Market…The dust has not settled. Analysts say this week or next may be similar to the last few weeks with volatility in the market. For now, only loans of $510k or less are low in rate. Loans above $510k are expensive, “rate wise” when looking at refi options. Purchase loans are still low in rate as banks subsidize them. In regards to market volatility for this week, please see the following at https://seekingalpha.com/article/4335928-markets-are-setting-up-for-another-move-down-technically-speaking-for-week-of-3-30minus-4-3.
In Addition…Wells Fargo has announced they will only do jumbo loans for clients with $250k deposited with them and will not be doing conforming loans or government type loans (such as FHA and VA) going forward. We are glad we have access to more than one jumbo lender and access to everything else! Being a broker in this type of market does have its perks with access to multiple lenders, many of which are portfolio lenders and lenders that sell to Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, giving our clients more loan options!
In Closing…with market devaluations, many of your retired clients may be feeling the pain or fear of seeing their portfolio or monthly income from those assets go lower. As a solution, we have access to Reverse Mortgage Financing that can help them Age in Place and eliminate stress and anxiety with the changing times. For more info, please contact me. Any questions, please contact us.
With a significant decline in the stock market, Retirees may have depleted a great deal of their reserves. If over the age of 62 and a Home Owner, why not consider a Reverse Mortgage? This may free up cash, pay off bills, cover future expenditures and provide those reserves that make us all sleep better at night!
Learn More about our Conforming or Jumbo Reverse Mortgage, both available with HELOC’s that provide:
- No Monthly Mortgage Payments
- Payment Free Equity Line of Credit
- Cash-out with No Monthly Payments
- Cash to Reinvest to Replenish Losses from Dow Dropping
For more info, please complete the following:
- What are your full name(s)?
- List your mobile number and property address?
- What is your birth-date (month and year only)?
- Please provide your homes estimated value and current mortgage balance?
- If you have a line of credit or fixed 2nd, what is the balance?
- What is your monthly income?
- Do you have any debts you would like paid off?
- Would you like cash out to invest or save?
- How would you describe your credit?
Note: No credit report will be run and information will remain confidential.
If you have any questions or if you’d like to discuss the above, please contact me. Thanks.
BTW…For more info, go here: https://101loan.com/reverse-mortgage-start/
All the Best,
Senior Mortgage Advisor
408-377-4123 o 650-465-8957 c 408-608-1921 f
101 Loan – 6020 Hellyer Ave #150, San Jose, CA 95138
CA DRE #01165697 NMLS #121019
- Residential Financing for Purchases and Refinances on 1 to 4 unit properties.
- Reverse Mortgage Financing to include Conforming, Jumbo, HELOC Jumbo’s.
- Commercial & SBA Financing to include Multifamily, Office, Retail and Light Industrial.
- Access to over 50 banks with over 200 “Five Star” Reviews on Yelp, Google, Facebook and Linkedin.