Your Guide to Home Financing That Builds Wealth
Areas of Interest
- 32 Years in Residential, Commercial and Reverse Mortgage Lending.
- Approved with over 50 lenders ensuring the lowest rates and fees.
- Closing in excess of 3000 loans with a 99.9% success rate.
- Have closed over $2 billion in loan volume.
- Seasoned support staff to support our clients from start to finish of any purchase or refinance.
- B.A. in Management with a Concentration in Finance – University of Phoenix
- United States Marine Corps ‐ U.S. Marine ‐ Honorable Discharge – MOS 0811
- Numerous brochures, newsletters, educational seminars and expert resource to SJ Mercury and SF Chronicle
- Provisors (PA2 Group), CAMB – California Association of Mortgage Brokers, Sainte Claire Club, Swords to Plowshares.
- Over 300 “5 Star Reviews” at https://www.yelp.com/biz/101-loan-mortgage-campbell
Renee Stephens, Senior Loan Coordinator to Rob McCarthy at 101 Loan, with over 25 years of experience in lending, Renee has worked with our clients making the transaction as smooth and efficient as possible. Once the processing manager of First Portfolio and Rivkin and Associates, Renee has been working with 101 Loan and their lending team for over 10 years. Renee is an integral part of the operation and is critical to the success of the team as her many years of experience translates directly to day-to-day activities. Renee ensures our lenders meet our time expectations, so the loan process is smooth and business closes on time as planned.
Mitchell (Mitch) Stelling
Loan Coordinator / Business Development
Direct Line: 831-431-0726 | Email: email@example.com
Mitchell is a Santa Cruz native mortgage professional. He brings a unique perspective and local market knowledge to the mortgage industry. He is dedicated to helping clients attain their financial and homeownership goals by providing tailored guidance and education on the mortgage process. With a strong commitment to customer service, Mitchell strives to make the mortgage process as smooth and stress-free as possible for his clients. He is eager to learn and grow in the industry and is devoted to bettering our community with his services.