Rates dipped a few weeks ago however rates went up for the following reasons:
- Lack of Real Estate Inventory for Sale (1 month or less inventory in some areas)
- Low Unemployment (at 3.6%)
- Lenders took to much business in.
- Government offices are closed delaying purchases and refinances.
- Market Volatility – Lenders don’t know how to price themselves.
See this week’s report below. If you need anything, please contact me.
Remember, I provide 3 different types of financing:
- Residential Financing (1 to 4 Units)
- Commercial Financing (5+ Units, Office, Retail and Light Industrial)
- Reverse Mortgage Financing (Conforming and Jumbo and the New Jumbo Heloc)