Fed Rates Climb, Interest Rates Drop!
For more info, click on this link. http://www.mmgweekly.com/w/index.html?SID=86df7dcfd896fcaf2674f757a2463eba
For current rates, see below.
• 30 Year Fixed at 4.5% at No Points
• 10/1 ARM at 4.25% at No Points
• 7/1 ARM at 3.875% at No Points (Recommended Product Based on Current Market)
• 5/1 ARM at 3.750% at No Points
Notes: Above based on a purchase or refinance with a 60% ltv or less based with a 780 mid fico score on a owner occupied property. Depending on Loan amount, we can sometimes do the above at no cost as well. Interest rates and loan programs quoted are subject to change without notice or until locked and approved by lender.
For a Customized Quote, Please Complete the Following:
1) Provide your property address –
2) What is the estimated value of your property and is your dwelling permitted with the city? In addition, is this property your owner occupied or investment property? Lastly, is the property a house, townhouse or condo?
3) What are the balance of your 1st Mortgage- 2nd Mortgage-
4) What are the rates on your 1st Mortgage- 2nd Mortgage-
5) What are the payments on your 1st Mortgage- 2nd Mortgage-
6) Do you want cash out? If so how much?
7) How long do you plan on owning the property?
8) What is your annual, verifiable income and what is your estimated FICO score?
Lastly…We want to wish you “Happy Holidays” and “Happy New Year”. Looking forward to a great 2019!
Senior Mortgage Advisor
408-377-4123 o 650-465-8957 c 408-608-1921 f
101 Loan – 6020 Hellyer Ave #150, San Jose, CA 95138
CA DRE #01165697 NMLS #121019
- Residential Financing for Purchases and Refinances on 1 to 4 unit properties.
- Reverse Mortgage Financing to include Conforming, Jumbo, HELOC Jumbo’s.
- Commercial & SBA Financing to include Multifamily, Office, Retail and Light Industrial.
- Access to over 50 banks with over 200 “Five Star” Reviews on Yelp, Google, Facebook and Linkedin.
Note: Interest rates and loan programs quoted are subject to change without notice or until locked and approved by lender.