In the last few months, we have been writing and teaching quite a few seminars at local libraries and local companies on the following topics:
• The Path to Successful Home Ownership (Great for 1st Time Home Buyers)
• Creating Passive Income Through Investment Property (Great for Diversification and Tax Benefits)
• Reducing Risk with a Balanced Portfolio (Protect your Down Side)
• Is Your Estate Protected? (Covers Estate, Tax and Property Insurance Planning)
• Age in Place or Down Sizing? (Help’s Seniors and Empty Nesters Review Their Housing and Cash Flow Options)
• How to Help Your Kids Buy in Today’s Market – Give a Hand-Up vs a Hand-Out! (Provides Options to Help Your Kids buy Locally)
If you would like to have one of these seminars presented by your local library or employer, please contact your local librarian to make the request or your HR director in charge of employee education and introduce them to me. I will take it from there and let you know when the next presentation is available. Thank you.
Senior Mortgage Advisor
408-377-4123 o 650-465-8957 c 408-608-1921 f
101 Loan – 1601 S De Anza Blvd, Suite 260, Cupertino, CA 95014
CA DRE #01165697 NMLS #121019
- Residential Financing for Purchases and Refinances on 1 to 4 unit properties.
- Reverse Mortgage Financing to include Conforming and Jumbo.
- Commercial & SBA Financing to include Multifamily, Office, Retail and Light Industrial.
- Most 1st Time Buyer Programs including FHA, VA and USDA programs.