https://101loan.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/Rates-Up.jpg 887 1183 Rob McCarthy https://101loan.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/lg2.jpg Rob McCarthy2020-02-15 22:28:542021-03-08 20:11:00PRESSURE ON RATES AND HOME VALUES…
Rates dipped a few weeks ago however rates went up for the following reasons:
- Lack of Real Estate Inventory for Sale (1 month or less inventory in some areas)
- Low Unemployment (at 3.6%)
- Lenders took to much business in.
- Government offices are closed delaying purchases and refinances.
- Market Volatility – Lenders don’t know how to price themselves.
See this week’s report below. If you need anything, please contact me.
Remember, I provide 3 different types of financing:
- Residential Financing (1 to 4 Units)
- Commercial Financing (5+ Units, Office, Retail and Light Industrial)
- Reverse Mortgage Financing (Conforming and Jumbo and the New Jumbo Heloc)