I wanted to share with you a recent presentation I did, posted on You Tube, about the impact unemployment will have on local housing values compared to the rest of California with the big question in mind…
- Are we headed towards a Recession?
- Are we headed into a Real Estate Correction
Feel free to view and share with colleagues, friends and clients.
This Friday, I will be providing a new video and more unemployment numbers that have been recently released and what they mean. If you need anything, please contact me. Thanks.
Have a great week and stay safe!
Senior Mortgage Advisor
408-377-4123 o 650-465-8957 c 408-608-1921 f
101 Loan – 6020 Hellyer Ave #150, San Jose, CA 95138 – CA DRE #01165697 NMLS #121019
- Residential Financing for Purchases and Refinances on 1 to 4 unit properties.
- Reverse Mortgage Financing to include Conforming, Jumbo, HELOC Jumbo’s.
- Commercial & SBA Financing to include Multifamily, Office, Retail and Light Industrial.
- Access to over 50 banks with over 200 “Five Star” Reviews on Yelp, Google, Facebook and Linkedin.
BTW…Interested in learning more about how to Choose a Lender…
Obtaining a mortgage in today’s market for a future purchase or refinance can be a complex ordeal. A top financing professional can be critical in getting your offer excepted, or locking the lowest rates and fees with
the most favorable terms. Below are some questions you will want to ask, to make the best choice in choosing your residential or commercial lender or mortgage originator.
By asking the following questions, we can quickly help determine your goals and financing options…
- How long will you live in the area?
- How long will you keep the property?
- Are you planning on doing any remodeling or adding on to the property in the future?
- When would you like to retire?
- Are you after cash flow or paying off the loan as quickly as possible?
- Plus many more…
Once we have your answers, we will advise on what loan programs are best for you and what loan structure will meet your goals. This is done at the pre-approval appointment and reviewed again once in contract or when we lock your loan.
How will you help me understand the tax benefits of home financing for the future purchase of a home?
We will determine your approximate tax write offs, net tax benefit, and net effective payment based on your tax bracket. Then we will compare your current mortgage payment to rent and you the benefit on a monthly basis in real dollars.
What is your process in assisting me so I can get my offers accepted?
We do several things that include providing a pre-approval in ms-word, so then at moment’s notice the Realtor can modify the price of the pre-approval to match any offer if purchasing below or at the original pre-approved amount. We also call the listing agent on each offer to convey the buyers compensating factors and to differentiate the offer from everyone else’s. Lastly, we will help coordinate short closings and “as is” offers with no contingencies.
For more info, go here, then click on Home Financing Brochure for more info. Thanks.