Are you a Buyer that Keeps Getting Beat on Offers?
Here is what we do to differentiate your offer over someone else’s, so the seller more often than not, accepts your offer:
- We pre-approve you, by running your credit, verifying your income via pay stubs and tax returns, confirm your assets with 2 months of bank statements and review your file to ensure there are no red flags so when you do make an offer, you make it with confidence knowing that 101 Loan has your back!
- We will strategize with you and your Realtor, to close in the quickest amount of time with the least amount of contingencies while keeping your risk as low as possible.
- At time of offer, we call the listing agent on behalf of you and your Realtor to differentiate your offer over someone else’s. (This makes the biggest difference in the eyes of the listing agent and seller)
- We close purchases in 30 days or less, depending on the loan program you choose. Faster is better in the eyes of the seller!
- Our staff provides a timeline to you and your Realtor once you are locked; detailing each step of the transaction to ensure a smooth transaction.
- We ensure you know exactly what the loan will cost you once locked and then update you again on the amount needed to close, prior to signing the closing docs.
- Our staff will coordinate your sign-off with escrow and your agents to ensure your purchase closes on time as scheduled.
- We basically, “micro-manage” your purchase from start to finish to ensure everything goes as smoothly as possible.
Just watch the video, our buyer’s recently posted about their experience in working with us. We were a team to get the job done in a timely manner while providing low rates, low fees and outstanding service. See video at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEhLPDd7sjA&feature=youtu.be.
In closing, if you are looking to purchase a property, contact the professionals at 101 Loan!
Senior Mortgage Advisor
408-377-4123 o 650-465-8957 c 408-608-1921 f
101 Loan – 6020 Hellyer Ave #150, San Jose, CA 95138
CA DRE #01165697 NMLS #121019
- Residential Financing for Purchases and Refinances on 1 to 4 unit properties.
- Reverse Mortgage Financing to include Conforming, Jumbo, HELOC Jumbo’s.
- Commercial & SBA Financing to include Multifamily, Office, Retail and Light Industrial.
- Access to over 50 banks with over 200 “Five Star” Reviews on Yelp, Google, Facebook and Linkedin.