With a significant decline in the stock market, Retirees may have depleted a great deal of their reserves. If over the age of 62 and a Home Owner, why not consider a Reverse Mortgage? This may free up cash, pay off bills, cover future expenditures and provide those reserves that make us all sleep better at night!
Learn More about our Conforming or Jumbo Reverse Mortgage, both available with HELOC’s that provide:
- No Monthly Mortgage Payments
- Payment Free Equity Line of Credit
- Cash-out with No Monthly Payments
- Cash to Reinvest to Replenish Losses from Dow Dropping
For more info, please complete the following:
- What are your full name(s)?
- List your mobile number and property address?
- What is your birth-date (month and year only)?
- Please provide your homes estimated value and current mortgage balance?
- If you have a line of credit or fixed 2nd, what is the balance?
- What is your monthly income?
- Do you have any debts you would like paid off?
- Would you like cash out to invest or save?
- How would you describe your credit?
Note: No credit report will be run and information will remain confidential.
If you have any questions or if you’d like to discuss the above, please contact me. Thanks.
BTW…For more info, go here: https://101loan.com/reverse-mortgage-start/
All the Best,
Senior Mortgage Advisor
408-377-4123 o 650-465-8957 c 408-608-1921 f
101 Loan – 6020 Hellyer Ave #150, San Jose, CA 95138
CA DRE #01165697 NMLS #121019
- Residential Financing for Purchases and Refinances on 1 to 4 unit properties.
- Reverse Mortgage Financing to include Conforming, Jumbo, HELOC Jumbo’s.
- Commercial & SBA Financing to include Multifamily, Office, Retail and Light Industrial.
- Access to over 50 banks with over 200 “Five Star” Reviews on Yelp, Google, Facebook and Linkedin.